For Monthly and Seasonal Reservations:
|Site Type||Spring |
April – May
June – August
October – March
|Basic (30 amp)||$575||$725||$575||$525|
|Premium (50 amp)||$650||$825||$650||$575|
|2021 Seasonal Rates – April 16 to October 17|
|Basic (30 amp)||$3,050|
|Premium (50 amp)||$3,250|
- Weekly rate is the daily rate for 7 nights less a 10% discount.
- First installment comes with on-site winter storage. Payment required in full by occupancy of season. See office for installment plan.
- For monthly stays or longer metered electric at actual cost, plus a $3 admin fee.
- Free WiFi access available. Premium WiFi access available at a cost.
- Base rate includes up to two (2) adults and two (2) children (from immediate family) age 18 and younger; extra person charge is $5/day. No charge for an extra child under the age of 7. For seasonals, extra adult is $175 and extra child is $100.
- Seasonal stays are subject to seasonal contract.
- Overnight visitors are $12/night.
- Two (2) vehicles allowed per site. Off-site storage is available on a monthly basis or discounted for a 6-month period
- Site and Site types are subject to availability and rates and rules are subject to change without notice
Rates, Reservations, Cancellation and Refund Policies:
- Daily & Weekly – Reservation are taken with a $35 non-refundable deposit, which represents cancellation fee
- Monthly – Reservations require a $195 deposit. Reservations must be cancelled thirty (30) days prior to start date or your deposit will be forfeited.
- Seasonal – Reservations are taken with a non-refundable $595 first installment.
- Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day and other Holidays require a three (3) night minimum to book.
- All stays are non-refundable and non-transferable in the event of a cancellation.
- Rally rates are available upon request.
- There is a $35 processing fee for all cancellations.
- No refunds of early departures.
Check-In and Check-Out
- Full payment, which is non-refundable due upon check-in.
- To extend your stay, notify the office before 10:00 AM, subject to availability.
- Check-in time is 2:00 PM for campsites.
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM for campsites.
- One (1) camping unit per campsite.
- All campers, guests and visitors must register, paying at the office upon arrival. Copies of driver’s licenses to be provided at check-in.
- Support for dog shots required.
- Golf Cart agreements required to be signed.
- Day guests must depart by 10:00 PM and overnight guests must depart by 11:00 AM
If you are a rally Wagon Master or have a large group, contact us for our special program and rates.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS! ENJOY YOUR STAY!